The creative process of the theater performance “Fefu and her…
February 14, 2023
March 22, 2023
Art and Community Center – Artpolis announces an open position for two professional trainers in
relation to the training “Theater Based Education”, a training which will be held on 31 March until 02
April 2023 in Durrës.
The training aims to build trust and understanding among all communities living in Kosovo, develop
teamwork skills and teach young people theatrical techniques on how to build a play and use art as a
tool for social change.
Part of the training will be 20 participants from different communities and municipalities of Kosovo.
Specific duties and responsibilities for trainers:
• Work with training participants.
• Work in accordance with the manual on Theater-Based Education
• Coordinate the implementation of all activities foreseen by the agenda.
• Respect the employment contract and its specifics.
• Provide support and assistance to participants in completing tasks.
• Directly responsible for the technical implementation of the activity exercises and their realization.
Required mandatory qualifications:
Education: University degree – Faculty of Arts
Work experience: 3+ years of work experience in theatrical performances, artistic performances and
training with young people in the field of art.
Knowledge / Experience: On the nature of art and theater; Good language of communication; Planning
and managing the flow of activities / exercises; Team work; Work with pupils / students (16-25 years
Duration: The task will be for a period of 3 days, with the possibility of cooperation in 1 training of the
same nature in a period of 1 year.
Required: Send a financial offer for training along with other supporting documents.
• Successful coordination of foreseen activities in all components
• Meeting the program goals and objectives of the project
• Ensures the implementation of activity exercises within the time frame provided for the activity.
• Mentoring the performances of young participants after the training.
The call will be open until March 29, 2023.
Apply to become part of the Artpolis team by sending your CV to email@example.com
This activity will be realized within the project “Humanrightivism” supported by the Swedish
International Development Cooperation Agency – Sida, implemented by the Community Development
Fund – CDF, and organized by Artpolis.